MEDIA RELEASE: AH&MRC CEO Raylene Gordon resigns
The Board of Directors of AH&MRC wish to advise that Raylene Gordon, the current CEO of AH&MRC is resigning from the position due to family commitments in Newcastle.
“The organisation is in a great position and is continuing to build its portfolios to better support member’s needs. We are confident that AH&MRC will recruit a CEO that is committed to our vision and will continue the work of Raylene in positioning the organisation as viable and sustainable in the current environment.” LaVerne Bellear, Deputy Chair of the AH&MRC Board of Directors says.
Recruitment for the CEO position has now commenced.
The AH&MRC new structure is operating successfully and has achieved the following:
- · Establishment of a new operating model to Support member’s practices
- · Implementation of a Public Health Unit to work with member services
- · Redesign of the College to integrate Education and Training as the core business of AH&MRC
- · Resourcing Ethics so it can operate at full capacity
- · Increasing Communications support with the intention of extending to members
- · Extending Corporate Services support to members
- · Development a Partnership with Telstra Health to support Data Management and Training at the local level
- · Intensive support with services experiencing difficulty
- · Establishment of a closer working relation around Governance for CEO’s and Boards
- · Commenced consultation with members around Constitution reform – due to be finalised at the October 2019 AGM
- · Commenced consultation with members around a Regional structure - due to be finalised at the October 2019 AGM
We want to thank Raylene for her commitment and strategic vision for AH&MRC. She will always be a vital member of our AH&MRC family.
Raylene will be leaving the organisation on Friday the 5th July 2019.
For more information and media enquiries please contact:
Isobel Marasigan, AH&MRC Marketing and Communications Manager on (02) 9212 4777.