Illawarra Aboriginal Medical Service
Experienced Dental Assistant
The IAMS is seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to work in a highly skilled team to deliver quality dental care to the local Indigenous Community. The successful applicant will be confident with their chair side assisting and will also have the ability to undertake general reception duties.
- Minimum Certificate III in Dental Assisting, with a minimum 12 months experience in chair side assisting
- Proven knowledge of Infection Control procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deal with challenging situations, with skills in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to position specific computer programs
- Reception experience
- Current Drivers Licence
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 21st February 2019.
Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.