AHMRC are looking for a Part-Time Admin Assistant (Receptionist)
- Maternity Leave Cover
- 6 Months (end of Jan - end of July)
- $25.00 p/h - 3 days p/w - 7.5 hours per day
- Answer of all incoming phone calls and emails and assist with enquiries.
- Registration of all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Undertake general office duties such as photocopying, collating and distributing papers, shredding of documents.
- Management of postage stamp folder and Australia Post account.
- Manager level 3 Boardroom bookings as required.
- Coordinate and organise meetings, workshops and conferences, including venue hire and catering. This includes collating and photocopying documents for packages. There may be occasion where minute taking services are required.
- Develop and maintain the AH&MRC filing systems (manual and electronic) accurately and ensure that it is kept up-to-date. This includes the scanning and filing of funding submissions and agreements.
- Assist in financial processing of allowances, reimbursements, purchasing, payment requisitions and tax invoices.
- Set up new starters with workstations and name plates.
- Maintaining supplies of consumables and stationery by a monthly stationary order and stocking and overseeing maintenance including office photocopiers, shredders and printers
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with AHC & AH&MRC staff
- Operate a PC system with standard software as well as general office equipment including word processors, photocopiers, facsimiles etc.
- Knowledge of, and understanding of, Aboriginal cultures and issues (desirable).
- An ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to use your own initiative and to handle situations in the absence of supervision
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including an ability to plan, set and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines, and to work independently efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.